FilePath modification proposal

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sun Oct 19 16:17:25 UTC 2014

I personally think that checking in any non-platform dependent file is
usually a best practice. Not requiring the generator to be run when
initially checking out the code might seem unsafe, but seeing the generated
code in the diff communicates that you properly ran the generator on your
local system (not just the first time checking out, but every time).