Final bikeshedding call: Fixing Control.Exception.bracket

Mario Blažević blamario at acanac.net
Wed Nov 19 19:01:57 UTC 2014

On 17/11/14 11:05 AM, Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... That was a slog!  :-)

Indeed. +1 for Merijn's proposal from me. I have no opinion on
interruptibleBracket.

     BTW, I don't feel technically qualified to vote on this, so feel
free to qualify my +1 by a factor of 0.1 or so. The only reasons I'm
voting are:

- I feel bloody entitled after reading through the entire thread, and
- I don't want any C++ programmers to be able to point to a Haskell core
library as an example of a broken design.