add Storable a => Storable (Ratio a) and Storable a => Storable (Complex a) to base

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 20:07:03 UTC 2014

To be honest I don't think omitting an instance because you don't believe
the type should be used at all is a useful strategy.

If we want to have a discussion on the merit of allowing Ratio a to be
overloaded at all I think that is a worthy discussion. Perhaps Ratio a
should go away and just become Rational, but I think that is a very
separate proposal.

Mind you it is one that I'd support.

-Edward