add Storable a => Storable (Ratio a) and Storable a => Storable (Complex a) to base

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:57:27 UTC 2014

Strongly +1 to Ian's suggestion about not making decisions in haste.

I guess I'm +1 to both instances.  I do agree with Henning that types like
`Ratio Int16` are generally ill-advised, but that doesn't mean we should
cripple Ratio.  Rather it makes me question whether `Ratio a` itself makes
sense, and perhaps we should monomorphize it to Integers.  But that's a
very different proposal.