Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Wed May 28 08:25:00 UTC 2014

Mark Lentczner wrote:
> Well - here's where we are:

Excellent report, thanks!

> I'm still trying to finish the new build for the platform...
> If you feel like helping there are several areas that need help:
>
> If you want to hack the build, check out the TO DO list:
> https://github.com/haskell/haskell-platform/blob/new-build/notes/BUILD-NEW#L105

Could we please add each of these to the issue tracker, and
tag the ones that are release blockers? Would you like me to do
that? I can't do the tagging though, because I don't know which are
blockers, and anyway I'm not an admin. I guess "tagging" in this context
actually means "attaching to a milestone", right?

> The wiki (now on github) can use some love: Home · haskell/haskell-platform
> Wiki

> The issue list (now on github) can use some love: Issues ·
> haskell/haskell-platform

> If you want to hack the plan for automatically generating the website,
> contact me

> If you want to hack the plan for including automated testing into the build,
> contact me

> If you want to bring up a continuous build system for the platform (pretty
> please), contact me

Could we please add each of the above items to the issue tracker?
Including the issue tracker meta-issue.

> Let's make it happen!

Go go go!

Thanks,