[containers] Proposal: Change to the Data.Map Monoid

João Cristóvão jmacristovao at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:12:07 UTC 2014

Sorry for continuing the off-topic, and for promoting a package of mine:

If you only need the class definition,
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-default-class is a better choice,
with no dependencies.

If you prefer a single package with all the dependencies (and with
additional generics support), my own fork might be useful:
http://hackage.haskell.org/package/data-default-generics

Although I mirrored the original package dependencies, many of which might
actually be unnecessary... (given the generics implementation).

Cheers