Error installing gtk3

Axel Simon Axel.Simon at in.tum.de
Mon May 12 14:36:52 UTC 2014

Hi Francesco,

it seems that you're running a different Gtk version than the developers.

You can safely add a castPtr around the mentioned function calls (toWindow parent) that appear on the lines mentioned in the error message, i.e. Graphics/UI/Gtk/Printing/PrintOperation.chs:409 and others.

If that works, please submit a patch!

Regards,
Axel