'temporary' package

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sat May 10 17:52:21 UTC 2014

I like this email, and perhaps the ideas therein should be used as a
guideline for how hackage/admin powers are used!

its certainly very easy for a downstream maintainer to temporarily resolve
their compat issues with a private in tree copy of their dependency (assume
that the types of the upstream are never exposed in the down stream api of
course!)