'temporary' package

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Fri May 9 14:30:05 UTC 2014

Indeed. Especially since there are people with active  hakage trustee
powers, a request on the libraries list to fix an immediate breakage when
the maintainer is unreachale for some period of time can now be auctioned
upon.

But this only happens when that request is actually made, along with a
concrete fix  proposed and evidence that the maintainer is hard to reach.

Would somone like to start that request ?

Note that this is orthogonal to the issue of who will maintain the lib
going forward of course.