geniplate bump to template-haskell-2.9

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Sun May 4 16:23:18 UTC 2014

Since this has apparently been blocking agda release for over a month, i've
taken action.

Note that because Lennart doesnt have a publicly available repository for
geniplate,  0.6.0.4 is just a bumped version of  0.6.0.3,

This does raise the question of what the default hackage admin/trustee
policy for libraries that need a fix like this should be, where the
maintainer is active in the community but is hard to reach for a month or
so.

(and whether any particular default policy should be "opt in" vs "opt out".)

anyways, ship the new agda goodness please :)

On Sat, May 3, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Carter Schonwald <carter.schonwald at gmail.com