riak-haskell-client maintainers

Mark Hibberd mark at hibberd.id.au
Sun Mar 30 22:10:43 UTC 2014

All, Hi.

I rely heavily on the riak-haskell-client library
(http://hackage.haskell.org/package/riak), and at the moment it is
unmaintained for all intents and purposes. Evidenced by:
 - I have patches outstanding (as do others), that have not been
responded to for 8 months
(https://github.com/janrain/riak-haskell-client/pull/19).
 - It doesn't support most of the riak APIs due to only being built
against a very old version of the API (#19 addresses this partially).
 - And there was a comment last week indicating that janrain were no
longer supporting it
(https://github.com/janrain/riak-haskell-client/pull/10).

Carter suggested I send a message to this list to see if there is
anyone who is able to help, either as a maintainer, or by allowing me
to be added as a maintainer so I can start getting things updated.

I have requested the same via the maintainers email and a github issue
(https://github.com/janrain/riak-haskell-client/issues/25) about a
week ago, but have not received any response yet.

Cheers
Mark