We need to add role annotations for 7.8

Austin Seipp austin at well-typed.com
Fri Mar 14 09:00:18 UTC 2014

*sigh* I'll also note that, for some reason, the testsuite does not
automatically pick up the containers library's tests-ghc directory as
a path to look for tests. So that needs to be fixed too (hopefully it
hasn't bitrotted). Ugh...

At the very least we *should* have a test, but maybe just stuff it in
GHC's testsuite instead for now.