New version of vector + discussion

Geoffrey Mainland mainland at apeiron.net
Thu Jun 26 15:22:52 UTC 2014

Yes. The difficulty is a3a65b56a7d09.

Roman changed the stream representation in vector. These changes were
part of what led to our ICFP paper.

BOS made a giant patch that undid all these changes in the 0.10 branch,
but they lived on in master.

One issue with the change in representation is that they break
compatibility with DPH. I have patches to fix this. However, the change
in representation has not been extensively performance tested, so there
may be performance regressions.

Geoff