setlocale maintainership

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Mon Jun 16 08:14:17 UTC 2014

 > Let us wait until September 1 2014, and then I could be allowed to
 > upload a corrected version?

Is this sarcarsm? (I guess so.)

I think in exceptional cases you should be allowed to fix a broken
package earlier (which in general is a severe issue, due to the hazard
of a psychological meltdown of the overstepped maintainer).

Maybe you can dig out a prophesy somewhere that the world ends on August
31 2014?