7.8.3 for the Platform

Yitzchak Gale gale at sefer.org
Fri Jun 6 10:23:09 UTC 2014

Actually, as Mateusz just pointed out a few minutes ago in
a thread on ghc-devs, it now looks quite likely that there will be a
version bump for Haddock. In the context of one of the bug
fixes for 7.8.3, Simon PJ would like to change the interface of
a GHC function that happens to be used by Haddock.