Releasing containers 0.5.3.2 -- before GHC 7.8?

Milan Straka fox at ucw.cz
Tue Jan 14 21:33:16 UTC 2014

Hi Johan,

I think releasing 0.5.4 is a good idea. Could I ask you to do the
release as usual, please?

We added the splitRoot function, so it should really be 0.5.4 and not
only 0.5.3.2. Actually, we added Functor instance to Graph.SCC and
Functor and Applicative instances to Graph.SetM, but Graph is rarely
used, so I would deliberately break PVP and not do a major version bump.

Thanks,
cheers,
Milan