Win32 maintainership (was: Win32- not on Hackage)

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at
Mon Jan 6 22:54:20 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 2:33 AM, Herbert Valerio Riedel <hvr at> wrote:

> I see you're listed as maintainer for win32, I understand you're quite
> busy these days, but win32 seems to be piling up issue reports and pull
> requests and the package seems a bit under-maintainer judging from the
> commit history. Do you still consider yourself the maintainer for win32?

Would you believe that for some reason, I wasn't getting any notifications
of activity on the win32 github repo. I just fixed that, and now that I
know that there's a backlog, I'll start working through it.

That said, if someone else wants to jump in too, or instead of me, have at
it :-)