Proposal: Add strict iterate'

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 18:42:58 UTC 2014

I thought so for a moment, but someone else (I don't remember who)
showed me why I was wrong. This headStrict function doesn't force
everything in the list. Rather, it ensures that the car of each cons
is forced *when that cons is forced*. That is, if we had

data SList a = SNil | SCons !a (SList a)

this function could be seen as converting [a] to SList a and back, lazily.