geniplate bump to template-haskell-2.9

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 23:11:02 UTC 2014

since i don't recall seeing the original thread on the libraries list
(seriously, i never saw it on the libraries list!), and i don't see the
email to lennart, i'm CCing lennart  to double check,

@andreas, what fixes are needed to Geniplate, could you provide a link? If
they're conservative, I can upload them as a trustee later this evening,
and then we can sort out maintainership in the next week (and not have
Agda's ghc-7.8 friendly release be blocked).