Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Apr 11 11:56:51 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 2:41 PM, Henning Thielemann <
schlepptop at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> Am 11.04.2014 13:34, schrieb Michael Snoyman:
>

>  I actually made it home earlier than expected. If someone can provide me
>> with the command to create a binary tarball, I can upload it somewhere
>> in the next few hours.
>>

> In the meantime I got around to build ghc myself. I am currently building
> the problematic packages with ghc-7.9.20140410. So far, everything goes
> smooth.

In case it helps anyone else, I figured out (what I think is) the right
command: make binary-dist. The tarball is available at:

https://s3.amazonaws.com/www.snoyman.com/ghc-7.8.1.20140410-x86_64-unknown-linux.tar.bz2

Note that I built from the ghc-7.8 branch, not from master.

Michael