Gearing up (again) for the next release: 2014.2.0.0

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Fri Apr 11 03:49:17 UTC 2014

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:36 AM, Carter Schonwald <
carter.schonwald at gmail.com> wrote:

> michael, yes, these are a bug that snuck in POST RC2, its getting fixed
> this week. Contact Austin and ask for a binary, or build from 7.8 tip

I just woke up, came downstairs, and kicked off a GHC build. If anyone has
a Linux 64-bit binary ready and can send me the link, I'll be able to test
that much sooner.

Someone has also reported a second bug, which may or may not be fixed by
the proposed 7.8.2[1]. Hopefully I'll have more information in the next few
hours.

Michael

[1] https://github.com/yesodweb/yesod/issues/713