[Proposal] Renaming (:=:) to (==)

Richard Eisenberg eir
Fri Oct 11 19:03:16 UTC 2013

I've done this (summarizing the issues discussed in this thread) and posted at
http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/TypeLevelNamingIssues

The color on the bikeshed may only be cosmetic, but we (and others) will be looking at it for a long time. And, besides, I imagine many Haskellers are aesthetes at heart. What else drew us to such a beautiful language? :)

Thanks,
Richard