I've forked test-framework

Roman Cheplyaka roma
Wed Oct 9 08:04:03 UTC 2013

(Disclosure: I'm the author of tasty.)

If there are people who are willing to keep test-framework on life
support, it's definitely useful. Let's keep those revdeps from breaking.

However, if someone is considering adding new features, I'd encourage
them to look at tasty instead. It has a cleaner and smaller code base
and is more extensible, but otherwise is very similar in spirit to
test-framework.

Roman

* Greg Weber <greg at gregweber.info> [2013-10-08 20:03:36-0700]