aeson and dlist in HP 2013.4.0.0

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Tue Nov 26 12:46:35 UTC 2013

Is there a way to include packages as second-class in the platform? I.e.
"this package isn't 'blessed' but for now it's required by a package we
really do want." Then we could work later to either bring the dependencies
into the platform or rework the platform packages to exclude the
non-platform dependency.

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>