Maintaintership of HaLeX

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 22 05:43:31 UTC 2013

Hello Jan,

Thanks for offering to help with HaLeX. But, I think you've contacted the wrong list -- this list is for the maintenance of the core libraries that ship with Haskell. I believe you probably want to contact the Hackage trustees, who can transfer "ownership" of a package whose listed maintainer has become unresponsive. The Hackage trustees can be reached at admin at hackage.haskell.org.

Thanks!
Richard