aeson and dlist in HP 2013.4.0.0

Sean Leather sean.leather at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:04:47 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Mark Lentczner wrote:

> Thoughts?

I'm fine with any option regarding dlist.

Just to update people on my planned changes for v0.6, here is the
ChangeLog<https://github.com/spl/dlist/blob/master/ChangeLog.md>
:

* Maintenance and development taken over by Sean Leather
* Migrate repository from http://code.haskell.org/~dons/code/dlist/ to
  https://github.com/spl/dlist
* Add `Eq`, `Ord`, `Read`, `Show`, `Alternative`, `Foldable`, `Traversable`
   instances
* Deprecate functions in favor of their type class equivalents: `concat`,
`map`,
  `foldr`
* Deprecate `DL`, `unDL` and add `apply` ([#4](
https://github.com/spl/dlist/issues/4))
* Stop supporting `base < 2`
* Update tests to run `cabal test` using parallel QuickCheck (`pqc`)
* Add scripts for running `hpc`
* Update documentation

Other than minor documentation updates, all of these changes are
implemented. I have no further plans for v0.6.

Regards,
Sean