2013.4.0.0 proposal - getting to alpha

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 05:49:26 UTC 2013

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 12:25 PM, Carter Schonwald <
carter.schonwald at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's currently an issue with Alex happy when they're built with clang
> cpp rather Than GCC cpp which some folks are trying to hammer out I think.
>  I think it's a problem in Alex 3.1.2 but not 3.1.0.

Sorry, this isn't clear to me, even after reading the bug reports! Do this
mean that alex, when itself is built with clang, no longer works correctly?
If that is in the ball park, I don't think it is an issue: The Mac OS X
version of Haskell Platform will be built via gcc, not clang.