Burning bridges

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu May 23 00:32:18 CEST 2013

There is a painfully long chain of discussions on fixing the instance
Applicative m => Monad m situation.

I'd love to see that resolved as well!

But I'd rather not tie all good things in the Haskell ecosystem to the one
thing we've repeatedly demonstrated our lack of ability to accomplish. =(

-Edward