Burning bridges

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed May 22 17:39:22 CEST 2013

This discussion currently is limited in scope to the types and combinators
from Foldable and Traversable.

As a concrete proposal, I proposed replacing the combinators in the Prelude
that are duplicated from Foldable and Traversable, with the possible
exception of 'concat' and 'concatMap'.

Any further generalization would be a separate proposal.

-Edward