foldable flexible bridges (putting foldable+traversable in prelude) Re: Burning bridges

John Lato jwlato at gmail.com
Wed May 22 07:52:44 CEST 2013

First off, I generally agree with Mark's comments.  That said, I think a
discussion of when breaking changes are adopted can (and should!) run in
parallel with any breaking proposals currently under consideration.

Aside from that, how does one run a build over all Hackage?  I saw this
very question last week, but didn't see any useful responses.  I know
others have done so.  Surely there's already a framework set up to do this,
yes?  Even if it is just shell scripts in a github repo?

John L.