foldable flexible bridges (putting foldable+traversable in prelude) Re: Burning bridges

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:20:28 CEST 2013

One potentially palatable option would be to just note that incorporating these into the a Prelude can be done while leaving the haskell98 and haskell2010 packages with the current behavior.

Really, it would have to.

This means that in the bizarre circumstance that someone relies on the exact current behavior for teaching purposes, there is a path forward for them.

-Edward