Can we move bytestring to github?

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Thu Mar 7 14:00:14 CET 2013

We've gotten one pull request for bytestring there, and speaking for
myself, the really nice github code review (as well as the fact that I'm
subscribed to github.com/haskell notifications) has meant that we've gotten
at least one new pair of eyeballs looking at patches.

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>