A single general modification function for Map and IntMap proposal - vote

Nikita Volkov nikita.y.volkov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 10:58:43 CEST 2013

Okay. It's settled about `alterF`, there however seems a disagreement to have risen on the "key-lambda" and deprecation proposals, so I am starting a vote.

Following are stats on the vote we have so far.

A "key-lambda" proposal
For: 2
Edward Kmett, Gershom Bazerman
Against: 1
Johan Tibell

Deprecate redundant functions
For: 1
Nikita Volkov
Against: 3
Schachaf Ben-Kiki, Milan Straka, Johan Tibell,

I'm asking those who haven't voted on both proposals to vote again. Correction on old or miscounted votes is also welcome. Concerning the deprecation proposal, comments and suggestions are welcome too.