old-locale

David Virebayre dav.vire+haskell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 17:39:51 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've very sorry to revive such an old discussion, but I was wordering
if there was any follow up to this discussion ?
It doesn't look like TimeLocale ended up in Date.Time.LocalTime, and
time-locale doesn't exist.

I have to compare two dates, one coming from a string I have to parse,
the other from a file's modification time. I was looking for a way to
get rid of the old-locale dependency; though at this point it's not
that important.

Thanks,

David.