Void type in base

Dan Burton danburton.email at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 22:50:56 CEST 2013

Are we going to rename Control.Monad.void to something else, then? It
really doesn't make sense to use the word to mean "the unit return type"
there, but then use the exact same word for "Data.Void" to mean something
else here.

Sorry I wasn't very clear; when I said "we live in a C world," I was
thinking of Control.Monad.void, which is definitely Haskell, but the naming
of which is clearly C-inspired.

-- Dan Burton