ListT proposal for `transformers`

Gabriel Gonzalez gabriel439 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 05:47:02 CEST 2013

I've been working on a "ListT done right" for submission into
`transformers`.  I could split it off into its own package, but I would
like to first run it by you all, particularly Ross, to see if this can
be included this in `transformers` because I feel that `transformers` is
where this belongs.

I've lpasted the implementation here:

http://lpaste.net/90890

I've written it to follow the spirit of the `transformers` library as
closely as possible, both in API, documentation, and source code style.

I'm fine with either replacing the old `ListT` implementation or
providing both.  I'll leave it to you guys to make the call on that.  As
long as the correct version is in `transformers` somewhere then I'm
happy.  If I *had* to pick a side, I suppose I would favor replacing the
old one.

Also, any suggestions for changes are welcome, particularly if they
improve the likelihood of this getting into `transformers`.