Can we move bytestring to github?

Gregory Collins greg at gregorycollins.net
Tue Feb 12 10:54:13 CET 2013

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 10:34 AM, Milan Straka <fox at ucw.cz> wrote:

> So for me it is github vs darcs at this time.
>
> Of course, one could implement all these features and then it would be
> github vs. darcs + our_thumping_feature_providing_whatever :)

We're not capable. Github has dozens and dozens of full-time engineers
actively working on improving their service and keeping it running. Not
only is the user experience so much better than the alternatives, they have
a large team dedicated to keeping the infrastructure running. +1 from me
for moving as much stuff to Github as possible, which IMO is so awesome
that I'm willing to give them money every month twice over (once for myself
and once for the Snap Framework organization).

Gregory Collins <greg at gregorycollins.net>