Can we move bytestring to github?

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at
Tue Feb 12 05:43:51 CET 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic <
ivan.miljenovic at> wrote:

> Would suffice, as it has a bug-tracker, etc. there as
> well (even if it doesn't have as pretty a UI as github)?

Seems a bit unlikely, but if Duncan isn't willing to give up darcs, we
could try it - provided the repo could be administered by multiple people.
There's a good number of solid people already managing,
so we have a reasonable chance of bugs being triaged and patches accepted
in finite time. The existing management structure there helps to tip the
scale a bit.