text, warp and blaze-builder

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:16:46 UTC 2013

The idea is that exposing a new function can be defended against by the user by using qualified imports. If you don't use qualified imports then minor version changes CAN break your code, even bough they rarely will.

If a something new is exposed in a module users were already importing like that it should be a minor bump so that users can defend themselves if they are sufficiently paranoid.

-Edward