text, warp and blaze-builder

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:13:31 UTC 2013

I have a big yard, but I don't think it'd be enough to house and feed a pony.

I may have to content myself with a photo. :)

A middle ground that has worked for me is that between my own packages I just use the first digit of the major version. If the bulk of the API is unlikely to break in the 1.x regime, putting a bound of text < 2 would permit large breaking changes to be signaled in the future, while still removing most of the headaches of day to day version bumps forced on you by the pvp.

-Edward