HP 2013.2 and GHC 7.6.2

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:54:38 CEST 2013

Well.... based on Christian's excellent news, looks to mee like there is a
candidate for a GHC-7.6.3. And so it sounds like that should pick up
Cabal-1.16.0.3.

I'd like to limit the micro-bumps as much as possible, is that it, everyone?
​
I'd also like to double confirm with all concerned that we agree that this
bug in GHC was serious enough to hold the Platform for (only a week), and
deal with potential "last minute scrambling" from library devs and
packagers that may result. I don't anticipate any real issue, but we are
accepting the risk and stepping up to deal with any.

For the record: I'm thumbs up.

- Mark