[Haskell] Hackage2 server testing

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 21:38:41 CEST 2012

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 9:05 PM, Henning Thielemann
<lemming at henning-thielemann.de> wrote:

> On Sat, 8 Sep 2012, Erik Hesselink wrote:
>
>> I though Ian turned off the 'maintainers' check on existing packages,
>> but just in case he hasn't, I've added you to the maintainers group
>> for 'gnuplot'. Can you try again?
>
> Ok, I can now upload a candidate and I get the warning:
>
> Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: Graphics/...

Ok, so it seems the maintainers check is not off yet, at least not for
uploading candidates.

> This is a warning I do not get with 'cabal-0.15 check'. Is it possible to
> tell us, what top-level modul names are currently allocated?

I think this check, which is also in the old hackage, is broken in the
new one. See http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/cabal-devel/2012-September/009059.html

Erik