Foldable & Traversable instances for ((,) a)

Herbert Valerio Riedel hvr at
Sat Oct 13 12:10:54 CEST 2012

Ben Millwood <haskell at> writes:

> On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Tyson Whitehead <twhitehead at> wrote:
>> Is there a '.git' subdirectory?  Is there a bunch files under '.git/objects'?
>> What do you get if you switch into the directory and run 'git branch -r'?
> No and no - ls -al reports nothing. No 'base' directory is ever
> created, so I can't apply any git commands to it.

actually, it might have been created and got removed again when 'git
clone' failed... this happens for instance when the 'git-remote-http'
process dies abruptly (maybe some network error occured during the HTTP
transfer which confused git-remote-http and caused it to bailout?)