ANN: monadLib-3.7.1 on Hackage

Iavor Diatchki iavor.diatchki at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:15:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am pleased to announce the availability of monadLib-3.7.1 on Hackage.

MonadLib is a library intended to help programmers to quickly and easily
construct various monads.   The library has support for a wide range of
effects:  threading state, read-only variables, collecting output,
exception handling, back-tracking computation, and working with explicit
continuations.  It provides similar functionality to libraries such as MTL,
but it has a simpler interface and improved functionality for a number of
the transformers.

The main change in this version is improved support for working with
continuations:  now we support invoking the same continuation in contexts
that have different types.

Happy hacking!
-Iavor