I plan to usurp plugins, speak now or forever hold your peace.

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Sat Mar 31 22:24:33 CEST 2012

Hello all,

Don Stewart seems to have abandon plugins and has not (as far as I know)
responded to any recent inquiries about it. It needs a few patches to build
under GHC 7.0 and 7.4.

Since there has been no response for several months, I intend to usurp the
project and upload a new version to hackage in a few days, unless I hear
any strong objections.

My repository lives here at the moment:

http://src.seereason.com/plugins/

I will likely migrate it to patch-tag. However, patch-tag only supports
darcs 2 format, and plugins is darcs 1 format. There is no way to share
patches between darcs 1 and darcs 2 repos -- so I am not going to make the
change quite yet.

- jeremy