Bringing hs-plugins up to date

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Wed Mar 21 16:36:11 CET 2012

Sorry for now followup up on the list properly. (I did, but the message got
bonged due to the attachment being too large).

I have a working (for me) version here:

darcs get http://src.seereason.com/plugins/

It has the essential fixes, plus some other cleanup. If dons fails to
respond, I will eventually do a hostile take over and upload to a working
version to hackage. (He has expressed to me in the past that he has little
interest in maintaining plugins anymore).

- jeremy