Audio Book On India

cs an civilservicesaudionotes at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:37:36 CEST 2012

Sir/Madame

Iam senior Civil Service Officer(IRS) from India, retired recently. I was
working as Commissioner of Income Tax.
I am approaching you in cnnection with an audio book,   I have devloped  on
India which covers various aspects of the country such as populaion,
Geography, History,Polity,Economy, National Movement, great personalities,
environmental issues etc. It is 30 hrs fairly high quality recording with
500 audio articles.Audio book comes in preloaded MP3 player. I have web
site which contains all details including sample audios. please visit
www.civilservicesaudionotes.com.
 I will be happy to supply copy/s to your library.

 Thanking You
Yours Sincerely
Prakash H Adnur
Prakash H Adnur IRS ( Retd )
ADNUR EDUCATION FOUNDATION

#7,  1St “A” Main, 2nd  ‘A’ Cross Dollars Colony, Ashwath Nagar, RMV
2ndStage, BANGALORE - 560094.

Ph : 9980718114
Email:*civilservicesaudionotes at gmail.com**.*<http://civilservicesaudionotes@gmail.com.>