The vector-random package regression

Dominic Steinitz idontgetoutmuch at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 10 17:11:40 CEST 2012

I'm not sure if this is a recent regression but I just installed the
Haskell Platfom 2012.2. The email for the maintainer dons at galois.com (Don Stewart) no longer seems to be valid.

Dominic.

Tests-MacBook-Pro:R Test$ ghc --version
The Glorious Glasgow Haskell Compilation System, version 7.4.1

Tests-MacBook-Pro:R Test$ cabal install vector-random
Resolving dependencies...
Configuring vector-random-0.2...
Building vector-random-0.2...
Preprocessing library vector-random-0.2...
[1 of 1] Compiling Data.Vector.Random.Mersenne (
Data/Vector/Random/Mersenne.hs, dist/build/Data/Vector/Random/Mersenne.o )

Data/Vector/Random/Mersenne.hs:85:5:
      The INLINE pragma for default method `random' lacks an accompanying
binding
vector-random-0.2 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
ExitFailure 1