Proposal: Control.Concurrent.Async

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 20:27:44 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 3, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm definitely keen to have the package in the platform.  The main point
> against is that the package hasn't had a lot of testing in the wild; however
> I think the API is small and obvious enough that this isn't a problem.
>
> If you could help with tracking the open issues that would be great!

I'm a bit swamped this week but I could try to jot down some notes
next week. In the meantime:

If everyone could please consider the package for inclusion into HP
(i.e. try to separate nice to haves from must haves) and list things
that you think must be addressed before inclusion that'd be great.

-- Johan