Using cabal to 'install' a shared library for wxhaskell

Dave Tapley dukedave at
Tue Jan 3 20:30:15 CET 2012

I have resolved this issue by adding the rpath to the dependent package's
ldOptions [1], but I'm not particularly happy with it.

My solution was inspired by an old post describing a similar problem with
rpath [2], was this ever looked at?