Using cabal to 'install' a shared library for wxhaskell

Dave Tapley dukedave at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 20:30:15 CET 2012

I have resolved this issue by adding the rpath to the dependent package's
ldOptions [1], but I'm not particularly happy with it.

My solution was inspired by an old post describing a similar problem with
rpath [2], was this ever looked at?

[1] http://darcsden.com/DukeDave/wxhaskell-dev/patch/20120103181105-a1f0b
[2] http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/cabal-devel/2007-June/000588.html